uTorrent is a freeware BitTorrent client for Microsoft Windows. uTorrent is a freeware BitTorrent client for Microsoft Windows. It is a lightweight alternative to BitComet and is noted for its small size.
Unlike some of the other clients with a similar minimalist design, uTorrent has a built-in torrent search and supports many common BitTorrent extensions.
Step-by-step Guide on How to Download with uTorrent App
- First of all, you need to install uTorrent app on your smartphone.
- After the installation, open the app and click on the search bar to find the torrent file you want to download.
- Select the torrent file and then click on the download button.
- Now you will see a bar on the right side of your screen waiting for the download to be completed.
- After the download is completed, you will see a notification on your screen.
- After downloading the torrent, you need to open the app and you will find the downloaded torrents.
If you are looking for a way to download torrents on your phone and tablet then you should definitely try this app. I hope this information is useful to you. For more tips and tricks, keep visiting this website.